MMG Walkers Club (NT)
Clear your mind and walk your worries away
One walk. Once a month.
For your mental health.
Promoting positive mental health in our community.
If you live in Darwin, Northern Territory (Larrakia Country) and would like to join the MMG Walkers Club (NT) for monthly walks, please register your interest by filling out the form below and join our Facebook group to stay up to date.
Johanna Goldsmith (aka Giddy), the friendly organiser and admin of the group will be there to answer any questions.
- Who can join: Everyone is welcome - including friends, partners, children, and well-socialised dogs.
- Location: Darwin city and surrounding areas (exact location to be advised)
- Duration: Our walks range between 30 minutes to 1 hour to fit into our busy lives. Generally less than 5km walks. Allow a bit of extra time to catch up with friendly faces afterwards if you'd like.
- Suitable for all: Easy walk, mostly flat surfaces, no experience necessary.
- Bring / wear: Water bottle, sunscreen, hat, sunnies, walking clothes / activewear, comfortable walking shoes / runners
- Cost: Completely FREE, just bring your wonderful self! :)
Best way to stay connected: Please join our MMG Walkers Club (NT) Facebook group to get the most up to date information on our walks and to connect with other kind humans in the club.
Hosted by Make Me Giddy